Comprehensive Dermatologic Drug Therapy
Safely and effectively prescribe today's full spectrum of topical, intralesional, and systemic drugs for dermatologic disorders! Dr. Steven E. Wolverton and a team of leading international experts explain what drugs to use, when to use them...and what to watch out for. Handheld software - included with the book - provides full-text explanations as well as at-a-glance summaries of key pharmacologic information, instantly accessible wherever and whenever questions about skin pharmaceuticals arise.
- Provides at-a-glance access to key information including summaries of indications/contraindications, dosage guidelines, drug interactions, drug monitoring guidelines, adverse effects, and treatment protocols.
- Features a consistent organization throughout to expedite fast reference.
- Provides purchase information for major drugs, to help you and your patients.
- Includes a highly detailed, disease-specific index, helping you to evaluate drug options for each disease discussed.
- .Highlights key controversies and provides expert guidance in a Question and Answer feature.
- Presents new chapters on TNF Inhibitors, Signal II Cytokine Inhibitors, Pimicrolimus, IV Immunoglobulin, Drug-Induced Malignancies, Polymorphisms, and non-dermatologic drugs related to dermatologic problems.
- Features updates on new drug findings and new research, especially findings on predicting an individual response to drugs on the basis of ethnicity and gender.
Autor: Stephen E. Wolverton
Edição: 2 Ano: 2007